We Own the Night | The Wanted

11 August 2013

For those of you who know me in real life, you may know I am an acquaintance with The Wanted. I've met up with the guys a few times now, and they are the most down to earth band you will ever come across. They don't take for granted the fame that has come their way, which is one of the many reasons why I love them. When I heard their new song was coming out this week, I was extremely excited to hear it. I was even more excited to learn that they were releasing the music video just a few days later. 

There's a specific reason I decided to make an entire post dedicated to We Own the Night. This song, and the music video that accompanies it, brings back a specific memory of one of the best nights of my life. It's hard to explain, but it was a night in Edinburgh, Scotland. Me and a few of my study abroad friends had stumbled across a pub on Mile End. We ended up dancing with the locals, climbing on top of the bar, and singing along to the jukebox while the rest of the pub sang with us. 

I'm a strong believer in the power of music and the effects it has on people's personalities. Music brings out the best in you. Everyone should have that one song that makes you insanely happy. 

So just listen and enjoy the music.



3 comments:

  1. HEY LOVELY! love the song, it is the first time that I hear it and I absolutely loved it ^^ and what you said about Edinburgh sound really good
    once again, can not wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you know the Wanted!!! LOVE this song!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.