Thoughts from Abroad | Part 5

01 November 2013

1) Due to 'Industrial Action', I didn't have class on Thursday. I also have an 'Enrichment Week' starting Monday meaning I don't have class all next week. England is a strange strange place. 

2) It's getting pretty cold outside. You can usually find me under 4 layers of clothing. 

3) I have managed to fall over and scrape up my knee AGAIN. This seems to be a never ending cycle.

4) A Super Storm blew in over the weekend. I was slightly underwhelemed considering all that really happened was hard rain, but after reading about it elsewhere I realized Bristol just lucked out. 

5) I'm sort of 'dating' a British boy. Don't be nosy, it's rude ;)

6) I really need to start buckling down and working on my papers (or essays as a certain British boy keeps on reminding me). They're all due after Winter Break and let's face it, I'm not getting ANY work done during then. 

7) I am officially a volunteer at the ss Great Britain. Yay for gaining experience in museums!

8) I'm almost done with Gossip Girl. Let's just say I'm confusing the Upper East Side with the real world. Where's my Dorota?

9) The best cure for an oncoming cold is bed and a zombie movie marathon. 

10) Halloween was a success! Yay! I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of people dressed up. 


xoxo
Gossip Girl

4 comments:

  1. Let's be honest, we're all gonna be curious about the boy!! Haha. Loved the post and uber jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your Halloween party was a success! When I tried to throw a Halloween party in France, no one dressed up except me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your blog. It is beautifully written and the layout is lovely.
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog!

    Have a great day.
    ~1000thingstodoinalifetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for the Ultimate Dating Site? Create an account and find your perfect date.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.