Thoughts From Abroad | Part 8

22 November 2013

1) Texas BBQ flavored Pringles. That's a thing here and it's awesome.

2) I have officially been to a speakeasy.

3) Christmas shopping has officially begun! Don't expect major gifts everyone, my suitcase can only be a limited amount of weight!

4) I'm constantly amazed by the opportunities presented to me here in Bristol. Just this month I've met with the editor of a history magazine and the executive producer of a TV production company. How crazy is that?!

5) Soup Wednesdays at the BISC are literally the best thing in this cold weather.

6) I have yet to try mulled wine. Maybe next week on my trip to London?

7) "Where are you from?"
"Houston, Texas."
"You don't have a very strong accent."

8) I'm finally a 'regular' at a cafe down the street.

9) A kid at work today asked me if I was American. I said yes. He proceeded to turn to his friend and say "I told you she was! You owe me 5 pounds!" Oh children.

10) Ahhhh, I can't think of a number ten! I'll leave you with a song.

(Sorry I don't have a picture this week! I'm pretty useless at the moment due to an exhausting day of work at the museum).

Happy Friday!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Tonight we bought American BBQ and Sour Cream chips and they really are so much better than the ones labeled just BBQ! (ps I am in Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.