1) It's my 3 month anniversary with Bristol! I'm falling more in love with this city every day.
2) Why is it colder in Texas than it is in England right now? SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME (not that I'm complaining).
3) During the holidays, people go out to pubs dressed in the most amazing Christmas jumpers (sweaters). I love it!
4) I finally caught up on the Walking Dead. I just want to curl up in bed and cry myself to sleep.
5) I've been introduced to Peep Show! Literally one of the most hilarious TV shows ever.
Although the title specifically says London, it pretty much applies to American expats living in any part of the UK.
7) I have yet to try "prawns" in England. Yes, I know. Prawns are just shrimp. But the word prawn just freaks me out, okay?!
8) Mulled Cider... MMMMMMM.
9) I'm constantly playing the Michael Buble Christmas album.