Thoughts From Abroad | Part 11

20 December 2013

I leave for Texas at 7am tomorrow morning, and I'm trying my best to gather everything I need for the holiday. So instead of the typical list of 10 thoughts from my week, I thought I'd just update everyone on life lately. 

-I have a boyfriend. Yep, you heard me. I have a British boyfriend. We've been seeing each other for a couple of months now, but we decided to make if Facebook official a few days ago. And we all know it's not official until it's FBO.

-I'm finding it increasingly difficult to focus on my essays. In England, the teaching semester ends before winter break, but all your work is due after winter break. While I'm excited to go home, the January deadline for my essays mean I'll be spending most of my holiday in Starbucks working. 

-The majority of my suitcase is Christmas presents for everyone. Be grateful people, I have to carry this suitcase on a bus and two trains before I even get to the airport!

-I went to Oxford on Wednesday! I'll fill you in on everything once I'm back in Texas.

A preview of my trip to Oxford.
Happy Friday! 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. We are grateful! And we can't wait to see you! Come on HOME Princess!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip home and my husband will be working away on his essays too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.