Thoughts From Abroad | Part 26

11 April 2014

Welcome to Thoughts From Abroad, a weekly recap of the little things going on in my life in England!

  • If you haven't noticed, I took a little break from blogging this week. I've been working intensely on essays that are due next month, and I didn't have much time for this little blogging space! Lot of amazing travels to come though! 
  • What does everyone think of the new blog layout? It was a spur of the moment decision that I am oh so happy with!
  • My college roommate is going to be here on Sunday! I'm so excited! We'll be spending a night in London, two nights in Bristol, and two nights in Dublin!
  • I started Game of Thrones this week. I really didn't need to get into yet ANOTHER amazing show. 
  • I've had an intense craving for fried pickles lately. I wonder how one acquires a deep fryer. 
  • Sloth gifs... I die. 
  • The classy thing to do on a night out with the girls is buy pocket sized bottles of wine to drink on the walks in between our destinations. 
  • Once my essays are turned in next month I will have all summer to work solely on my dissertation! Don't hate me when I start posting about the War of the Roses and Henry VII ;) 

St. Mary Redcliffe

Happy Friday!
xoxo

12 comments:

  1. I was just talking about those little bottles of wine with my husband and how they are the perfect train size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even thought of that! They are perfect for the train!

      Delete
  2. Have fun with your roommate!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Game of Thrones is such a good show! It is huge in Iceland since the Beyond the Wall scenes are filmed here. Have a blast with your roommate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me want to go to Iceland! And thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love the layout! I want to change mine up, but am too lazy haha. Sounds like you've got lots of fun planned with your roommate, I wish my old roommates would come to visit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the layout change was very spur of the moment! And I'm super excited for her visit!

      Delete
  5. Loving your new layout! Have fun with your friend visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a good week! Have fun with your friend and I hope your life doesn't get too overtaken by game of thrones- I haven't yet taken that plunge! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds awesome!! 3 cities in 5 nights?! :D fun!
    And awwww I haven't seen any sloth gifs but the 'bath time for baby sloths' & 'baby sloths get swaddled' - just adorable.

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the layout-! i keep toying with my design all day but can't get it right! blogging can be so tricky sometimes!
    jen@www.healthyglobetrotting.com

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.