Welcome to Thoughts From Abroad, a weekly recap of the little things going on in my life in England!
- If you haven't noticed, I took a little break from blogging this week. I've been working intensely on essays that are due next month, and I didn't have much time for this little blogging space! Lot of amazing travels to come though!
- What does everyone think of the new blog layout? It was a spur of the moment decision that I am oh so happy with!
- My college roommate is going to be here on Sunday! I'm so excited! We'll be spending a night in London, two nights in Bristol, and two nights in Dublin!
- I started Game of Thrones this week. I really didn't need to get into yet ANOTHER amazing show.
- I've had an intense craving for fried pickles lately. I wonder how one acquires a deep fryer.
- Sloth gifs... I die.
- The classy thing to do on a night out with the girls is buy pocket sized bottles of wine to drink on the walks in between our destinations.
- Once my essays are turned in next month I will have all summer to work solely on my dissertation! Don't hate me when I start posting about the War of the Roses and Henry VII ;)
|St. Mary Redcliffe|