Thoughts From Abroad | Part 34

20 June 2014

  • There's nothing more annoying than a tourist attraction (that you pay money for) that doesn't allow photography. Like, WHY?! *cough St. Paul's Cathedral* Literally, a blogger's worst nightmare.
  • I'm about 20% done with my dissertation! I deserve a celebratory drink, right?
  • The employees at Boston Tea Party notice when I don't come in for a day or two. I guess you can say I'm a regular. 
  • I forgot how amazing orange popsicles are, especially when you buy them from an ice cream truck. Cider popsicles on the other hand... now that's something new to me. 
  • I start work next week! Yay for a little part time job this summer!
  • Flat hunting is stressful... 
  • As of last night, J and I finally caught up on Game of Thrones! It feels so weird to be completely caught up on the entire series. I'm going to miss watching episode after episode for hours on end. On to another show perhaps. Any suggestions?
  • The Fault in Our Stars was probably one of the best book to movie adaptations I've ever seen. J even liked it! And of course, I cried like a baby. 
  • My sister introduced me to the saying "Gucci" and I introduced her to "Lush". I can't believe I'm already missing trends in American vocabulary. 
  • I'm attempting to catalogue all the books I've ever read on Goodreads. I've been wanting to read a lot more lately and I think Goodreads is an absolutely amazing site for me to find new books! Add me!


Happy Friday!
xoxo


Meet Charlotte! 

I'm Charlotte and I'm a returnee expat, having lived in Japan and Germany. I've spent 6 years abroad in total and now the UK feels like a foreign country to me. I blog about travel and life, so right now there's lots about me coming home to Suffolk and about job hunting! 

BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.