- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! I'll be celebrating with a drink or two with the lovely Bobbi.
- My life literally consists of work and dissertation work. Exciting right?
- I had a five minute conversation with someone who thought my accent was Irish. Interesting...
- Despite the fact that it's been beautiful and sunny, I miss the rain. It been cloudy a few days this week and all I want is a summer rain storm.
- Strawberry raspberry tea is my new favorite thing.
- I stumbled across "Tex-Mex" dips in Sainsbury's which consisted of guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and 'nacho cheese'. So I bought it with high expectations. Sadly, disappointed once again.
- I fell asleep during Star Wars last night. What is wrong with me? Obviously I've been working too much this week.
- Flat hunting... The struggle is real.
I am NaNa, the geek behind the blog Foreign Geek. I am the girl who wears a scrunchie, still in her PJs, typing frantically on MacBook at the local coffee shop. I mostly blog about my travels, living as an expat and life in between. My biggest goal is to experience, not just travel, the world. I wish to live as a local on different parts of the world for a few years before moving to another place. This year me and my BFF plan to travel to a non predetermined destination, we plan to show up in the airport and book the next flight that will take us somewhere that doesn't require a visa.