MONTHLY LOVE | FEBRUARY

28 February 2015

Remember back in September when I said I was going to start doing monthly catch ups?
Yeah, somehow that idea seemed to fizzle away.
Well the idea is back and let's see how long I can stick to this!

THINGS I'M LOVING
Candles | Now that I'm back in the states, general burning of candles is permitted. One of the worst things about living in the UK was not being able to burn my candles! I totally get it though, not exactly smart to burn a candle in a 300 year old apartment.

Baths | Having a bath again is literally the best thing ever. I've only been home for about three weeks but the employees at Lush First Colony already know me.

Skype | Any expat/traveler knows how amazing Skype is when keeping up with friends and family back home. Now that I'm back stateside however, Skype is playing a major role in my relationship. Without Skype, I would literally die. Well not literally but life would suck. 

Rodeo Season | Yep. You read that correctly. Rodeo season is upon us which means the entire city of Houston has turned into a giant cook off, festival, barnyard. I've always been a city girl, after all Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States, but something about the rodeo brings out the country in all Houstonians. 

LOVELY LINKS
+ If you missed my move back to the states.
+ I'm offering Sponsorship! If you're interested in advertising on Of Golden Rose, check out all the info here
+ I graduated! I officially have my Masters degree!
+ Bristol In My Pocket is now Of Golden Roses
Follow my goal to read 50 books in 2015. 

BLOGS I LOVE: BRISTOL
What the Elle | My favorite Texan living in Bristol. Check out her post on, well, me here.
Today I'm Bobbi | Another American living in Bristol, Bobbi is an amazing photographer and designer. Plus she's my sorority sister!
She and Hem | A blogging duo, these girls know all things fashion.
Nik James | A native Bristolian, Nik brings male fashion to the streets of Bristol. Plus his photography is absolutely amazing!

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.