MONTHLY LOVE | OCTOBER

29 October 2015

October has always been my favorite month of the year. I love the change of seasons, the flavors of Autumn, and Halloween just happens to be my favorite holiday! This year, October in Texas has been unusually warm, meaning I haven't had a chance to break out any of my scarves just yet. While I'm sad to see October go, I'm excited for it to finally cool down! Here are some things I've been loving this past month.


THINGS I'M LOVING
+ CANDLES | Have I mentioned candles before? I probably have, but I am loving ALL THE CANDLES! Some personal October favorites include Bath & Body Works' Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin! 

+ AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL | Ohhhhh. Myyyyy. Goshhhhh. Where do I even begin? American Horror Story is without a doubt my favorite show on television (although the Walking Dead is a close second). So far this season has not disappointed. I'm completely freaked out to the point where I can't stop thinking about each episode! And Lady Gaga? The cherry on top this twisted show. 

+ NARS SHEER GLOW | I spend a ridiculous amount of money on make up. I love trying new lipsticks and blushes, or changing my makeup look to fit the season. However, I rarely venture out and try new foundations. If I find something I like, I stick to it. I was standing in Sephora looking at the Nars section when I decided, what the hell, I'll try Sheer Glow. I am in LOVE with this foundation. I have a feeling I won't be buying anything else for awhile. 

+ AVOCADO TOAST | I'm the kind of person who will eat the same thing for breakfast for weeks and weeks. Usually I'm in a rush so I'll make myself oatmeal, but since my visit to Nashville I've been feeling inspired. After having an amazing piece of avocado toast at Crema Coffee I have been recreating the easy breakfast meal. Toast, avocado, feta cheese, and a little red pepper. The absolute perfect combination.

+ JIM KAY'S ILLUSTRATED HARRY POTTER | I've read each Harry Potter book at least 6 or 7 times, however it has been a few years since I last picked up any of them. When I saw Jim Kay's Illustrated version of the Sorcerer's Stone I just had to buy it. The illustrations are beautifully drawn, reflecting that magical feeling the books give.


LOVELY LINKS
+ During my surprise trip to Bristol, Jon and I met up with Elle for a stroll on Brandon Hill.
+ If you need a little Autumn inspiration, look no further than here!
+ Are you following me on Snapchat yet??? Follow sararosedavis for some behind the scenes content and a sneak peek into my daily life outside of blogging.
+ I celebrated Texas Wine Month in the beautiful Texas Wine Country. Never heard of it? It's actually the fastest growing wine producing regions in the country! Check out my trip to one of these vineyards here.


Happy Thursday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.