Six Months of Travel | 2015

29 June 2015

I found it extremely difficult to put together a June monthly favorites mainly because I have been too busy to do much of anything new. My weekends were spent traveling, running errands, or working, which doesn't leave a lot of room for new "favorites" to share with you. Instead, I thought I'd sum up 2015 with a list of my travels… so far.

EDINBURGH 


WORCESTER



BATH


GALVESTON



NASHVILLE


NEW ORLEANS


DALLAS 


LONDON

After moving back stateside, I was really unsure as to how my new traveling lifestyle would fit into my routine. I'm so grateful I have managed to still make travel a priority, while exploring parts of my home country I have never seen before. 

What is something you are proud of accomplishing in 2015 so far?

Happy Monday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.