- I have officially started my dissertation. Yep, words have actually been written down. Even though I've started, I don't feel experienced enough to be doing this.
- I am now 23. Goodbye to the days of rocking out to Taylor Swift's 22.
- Made in Chelsea is my new guilty pleasure. It's like The Hills, only more British.
- I woke up with the worst crink in my neck on Wednesday. It was so bad, that I felt sorry for myself and watched Made in Chelsea all day... I probably should have actually done work.
- I beat J at mini golf. Needless to say, I was very proud of myself.
- Las Iguanas. WHY HAVE I ONLY JUST BEEN THERE?! Seriously amazing food.
- Unnecessary stress has appeared in my life. Life just loves throwing you curveballs.
- My hair has gotten to the point of no return. I'm in desperate need of a hair cut!
- My parents brought me Velveeta and Rotel when they came to visit. It's taking all my strength to not immediately make myself queso!
- Happy birthday to all the May babies! It seems May is a very popular month to be born :)