MONTHLY LOVE | JULY

30 July 2015

Happy end of July! If you're anything like me you've probably been spending the entire month inside trying to avoid the sun. Yes, I did dip in the pool a few times this month but let's face it, July in Texas is not ideal. This month I've been doing a ton of working and a ton of reading. I managed to book a few up and coming trips for the fall so stayed tuned for that! As for my monthly favorites, let's get right to it!


THINGS I'M LOVING

Spin Class | When I first moved back to Texas it was Spring, and I found myself running outside. However, May came and the torrential downpour that lasted for weeks on end prevented me from going outside to workout. When the sun finally showed itself again it was June and it was too hot to even sit outside let alone run. I stumbled across Revolution Studios on Instagram and I decided to give this spin studio a go. I had signed up for spin in college but it turned out to be a huge waste of money as I barely went. After my first class at Revolution about a month ago I was hooked. The instructors are SO motivating and the atmosphere is amazing. Yay for spin class!


Bath & Body Works Candles | One of the best things about living in America is I can burn candles again. My candle collection is overflowing thanks to Bath & Body Works. Every time I step into this store there are at least 8 new candles on the selves I haven't tried. My favorites right now? Praline Pecan Cobbler and Amsterdam Tulips & Windmills (stereotypes smell good, okay?).

Smoothies | If you haven't noticed it is hot outside. Like, ridiculously HOT. I'm taking 102F/39C hot. My favorite way to cool down at the moment is to grab a smoothie. I still haven't mastered the art of creating my own delicious smoothie at home (I'm not the most skilled person in the kitchen) so I have found myself frequenting Jamba Juice this month.




LOVELY LINKS

+ Now until the end of August use the code AGOLDENSUMMER to receive 15% off all ads purchased on Of Golden Roses!

+ When bae asks if you can dance, aka the best video I've come across this month by far. 

+ I'm so thrilled with the support the ss Great Britain is getting for its new attraction. If you don't know what the ss Great Britain is, it's an living history attraction that I had the pleasure of working for while living in Bristol. 

+ Shout out to Elle who has been posting some dream worthy travel posts this month! 



What are some of your favorites this month??

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.