MONTHLY LOVE | AUGUST

28 August 2015


Okay, you've caught me. I've been neglecting the blog. There are a variety of contributing factors that have distracted me from blogging, but all in all I've just been really busy. This mini break has been lovely, but I'm ready to resume normal blogging activities… next week ;). In the meantime, here are a few things I've been loving this past month!

THINGS I'M LOVING
PINTEREST | I created my Pinterest account years ago, but I really was never a fan. I found it distracting and never really understood it's purpose. Recently I was in some desperate need of inspiration and decided to take a peek at Pinterest. Needless to say, I'm hooked.

CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST | I'm not a huge fan of reality TV. I feel my brain slowly turning into mush every time I come across an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashains. However, my sister introduced me to one show that I just can't get enough of. If you haven't met the Chrisley's, I think you should. A southern family, every word that comes out of the Chrisley's mouths is hilarious. Especially the eight year old, talk about a sassy child.

HAZELNUT COFFEE | I know it's not autumn yet, but I'm craving the season! I can't wait for pumpkin spiced everything, scarves, and sweaters. But for now, I'll curl up inside and just pretend it's my favorite season with my Hazelnut Coffee.

SHAKESPEARE | I read a handful of Shakespeare plays in high school, but as I have stated before being forced to read something in high school is a lot different than reading something on your own. I just started reading Richard III and I LOVE it! I feel like I appreciate the genius of Shakespeare way more now that I am older and understand literature.



LOVELY LINKS
+ 50 Things to Do In New Orleans, you can find my post under #1!
+ Buzzfeed's If Call Cneter Employees Were Honest is the most accurate video ever. Anyone who has answered phones as a job should watch.
+ Like I said earlier, I've been using Pinterest a lot more! Follow me at sararosedavis.

Happy Friday!!
xoxo


1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many people talk about Chrisley Knows Best, so I might have to check it out especially since I love reality TV. We're headed to NOLA for Labor Day weekend and one of our top priorities for this trip was to check out the Garden District! I just love all of the beauty of the area and the homes!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.