Meet Christianna | Expecto Adventures

05 October 2015

Happy Monday everyone! 
I am super excited because today I'm introducing y'all to a relatively new girl in the travel blogging world! From Washington to South Carolina, Christianna loves documenting her adventures around the US as well as sharing traveling tips and advice. I am so happy I have been introduced to her blog and can't wait to follow along her future adventures through her musings on Expecto Adventures


1 | Tell us about yourself!
I’m Christianna, and I just started the blog, Expecto Adventures, with the goal of inspiring weekend travels. I love green tea, sunsets, reading, adventures, dresses & language.

2 | You recently went on a cross-country road trip where you visited 11 states and drove almost 3,500 miles! What possessed you to take on such a daunting yet thrilling adventure?

I had to! My job relocated me from California to Georgia, and I chose to drive rather than fly. It was just me and everything I own on the open road for three weeks, which gave me a lot of time to reflect on where I’m going, both figuratively & literally.



3 | What were some highlights on your cross-country road trip?

Prior to my roadtrip, I’d never left the West Coast, so everything was new and exciting to me! I especially enjoyed spending my 22nd birthday in Las Vegas, experiencing the Grand Canyon and Horseshoe Bend, and all the kind strangers I met along the way.



4 | How do you go about planning your getaways? Are you a “go with the flow” type of person or do you prefer to have every detail mapped out?

A little bit of both, but I lean towards being pretty organized. I always have a general idea of my itinerary for the day, but I’ve learned that things happen out of your control, and some of my best adventures have come unexpectedly. You can read more about how I plan a trip here!

5 | What is the best piece of advice you would tell other travelers looking to explore America?

Just do it! America is an expensive place to travel, yes, but there are so many tips & hacks to not spending a fortune. Each of the 50 states is unique in its own way, and there are so many things to experience in this country. Don’t pass up the opportunity to explore the USA!



FIND EXPECTO ADVENTURES
BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM  | PINTEREST

READ MORE FROM EXPECTO ADVENTURES 
My Summer Roadtrip

Happy Monday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.