- I can't believe this is my 25th Thoughts From Abroad post! When I started this series it was mainly to keep my family back home updated on my shenanigans abroad. For some reason though, it has turned out to be some of the most popular posts on my blog! Thanks for reading y'all!
- The sun is shining! The birds are singing! It has been a beautiful week here in Bristol! I've actually been able to turn off my radiator and keep my window open without freezing to death! I love Spring!
- I finally opened a UK bank account. Only took me seven months.
- My boyfriend and I had an argument as to who was the most popular Spice Girl growing up. He says Ginger and I say Baby. Was it different in the UK than in the USA? Thoughts? Also, if you want a 90s throwback, click here. You're welcome.
- My love for pomegranates is ridiculous.
- I can't believe Taco Bell has started serving breakfast and I can't even try it!
- That being said, eating out in the UK is absolutely amazing. Cafe eating is the life.
- The Walking Dead season finale. OHEEMGEEEEE! HJVBUJHBDHG!
- Want to have your face at the bottom of one of my Thoughts From Abroad posts? Check out my Sponsorship page! It's cheaper than a cup of coffee and super easy to do!