Views from the M Shed

21 July 2014



The M Shed is an interactive museum showcasing Bristol's fascinating history.
I had been inside the MShed once before, but only for a university postgraduate welcome party. As I was mainly concerned about making friends and free champagne that night, I didn't bother to look around the exhibits much. On this particular visit however, I was completely blown away with how much the museum had to offer. From Rome to WWII, the M Shed cleverly provides its guests with Bristol's amazing history. I was especially impressed by the bits and pieces about individual Bristol neighborhoods. After strolling through the two main (free) exhibits, J and I found ourselves on the top floor patio. I obviously couldn't help myself from snapping away.




Happy Monday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.