Did You Forget About Me?

02 January 2015


Well hello there! 

I know it's been awhile but we all know how crazy the holiday season gets. Between working and traveling and eating (I know you dedicated a lot of time to eating too so don't judge), I just haven't had time to update this little blog of mine. Which is a shame because I've been doing SO much. Lots of things are changing in my life and it's been difficult to keep up with blogging. But don't fret! I'm going to attempt to catch y'all up on my shenanigans this past month shortly. The purpose of this post? Well, there isn't one really other than to say hi! Especially to all my new readers! I promise, things will be getting a lot more exciting around here! Expect to see lots more of me in 2015! 

Here are a few sneak peaks of what I've been up to. 

Happy Friday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.