Bath Christmas Market

24 December 2014

Merry Christmas! How did it sneak up on us so quickly? While I'm still holding out hope for a white Christmas here in England, I'm starting to come to terms with the fact we might only see rain. This winter has been beautiful, and I have to admit a lot has to do with the wonderful Christmas markets that occupy every city centre at this time of year. After sharing my wonderful experience at the Manchester Christmas Markets, I had to share my photos from another fantastic Christmas market I visited this year... BATH!

Everyone had been telling me I needed to make a trip to Bath for the Christmas Market. I had been putting it off because of my crazy busy schedule but when I realized it was closing the 14th of December, I quickly booked a train ticket and headed down for the last night of the Bath Christmas Market. Each Christmas market has a theme. Bristol's is drinking, Manchester's is eating, Bath's is crafts. I was amazed by the amount of local businesses selling cute little crafts and tid-bits. I wanted to buy it all but restricted myself to one ornament. Self control is key when visiting any Christmas market, don't you agree?



Merry Christmas!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.