MONTLY LOVE | APRIL

30 April 2015


THINGS I'M LOVING
National Geographic History Magazine | I miss the days of living in Bristol, the public history media capital of the UK, where I had unlimited choices of history reading material. I'm not one to pick up a magazine with any sort of celebrity on the cover (unless it's Emma Watson) and history magazines are so hard to come by here in the states. So when I was grocery shopping earlier this month I was shocked to see a National Geographic History magazine. The first ever issue happened to be this month, and I have to say the content is outstanding.

Kate Spade | Since moving back to Houston I've been really loving decorating my home office. Blogging is such a big part of my life and having a beautiful space to write is key for inspiration. That's where Kate Spade comes in. From agendas to stationary, Kate Spade has been my go to brand for beautiful office materials.

Fall Out Boy | Everybody went through a punk/rock phase. Mine was when I was 13, and my obsession was Fall Out Boy. I had seen them in concert twice before, but when I heard they were coming to the rodeo last month I just HAD to go. After seeing them live again I immediately downloaded their new album. American Beauty/American Psycho brings out the teen in me and I love it. If you are looking for something new to listen to, I highly recommend it. 

Audio Books | As I have mentioned before, my only new years resolution for 2015 is to read 50 books. While I am a major fan of traditional paper books (I need to get on board with Kindle, my bookshelf is overflowing) I downloaded my first audio book this month to listen to in my car during my hour long commute to and from work. Let me just tell you, audio books are way more entertaining than listening to the radio.

LOVELY LINKS
+ This month the lovely Van from Snow in Tromso stopped by to share with you life in Scandinavia, which you can read here. I've been reading her blog for ages and I was so happy to have her on my sidebar this month!
+ My friend Bobbi, a fellow sorority sister and American living in Bristol, did publicity for a hilarious Youtube mini series called Supreme Tweeter. Each episode is only about 7 minutes long so if you have a few minutes to spare check it out here!
+ I'm so happy with the results of my 2015 reader survey! Check out everything I learned here

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.