MONTHLY LOVE | MARCH

29 March 2016



Is it already almost April? How did that happen?! I hope everyone had an amazing holiday weekend. Whether you were eating chocolate or enjoying the beautiful weather, this past weekend was a perfect way to end the first month of Spring. So what have I been enjoying this month?





THINGS I'M LOVING

+ Jazz | A couple of months back Jon and I were wondering the streets of New Orleans when we came across a band set up on the street. Normal for New Orleans really. We were actually so impressed with this little street band that we bought a CD. The band's name was Tuba Skinny and they have since become a regular in my 2009 Mustang. I have found myself listening to jazz a lot more because of it! 

+ Costa Rica | Wow. I mean WOW. Costa Rica was one of the most beautiful tropical destinations I've ever been to. Only a 3 hour and 45 minute flight from Houston, it was quick, easy, and everyone was EXTREMELY friendly.


+ Rodeo Houston | So this isn't anything new, but the Houston Rodeo & Livestock Show pretty much takes over the city for the month of March. I only managed to get down there once this year, but it's always a blast.

+ Don't Look at Me | Aka, the most amazing face mask by Lush. Y'all know I am no stranger to Lush products, but for some reason I had never tried this particular mask! Think the scent of fruity pebbles in a moisturizing bright blue tub. Love it love it love it.

+ Google Flights | What are some of your favorite travel sites? I have recently discovered Google Flights and I'm hooked! I love the simplicity mixed with various searching options.




LOVELY LINKS

+ If you don't use Annie's wonderful to do lists, you totally should. They're organizing my life and I love it.

+ Planning a trip to Europe? Margo has got you covered! I am just loving her Escape Guides this month!

+ In case you missed it, I went to Costa Rica! We did a lot of amazing things, but the coolest was our Canyoneering Adventure! Make sure to check out the VLOG too!

+ Looking for someone to sponsor this April??? I've got a couple spots still available! You can find all the details are here.


LOVELY INSTAGRAM
A photo posted by S a r a D a v i s (@sararosedavis) on



What are some of your monthly favorites?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.