Remember Me?

13 November 2016


Oh hello, remember me? It's been awhile. 
I'm a horrible blogger, I know. 
Some days I love this little space of mine, and other times I just need a break. 
Well I'm back, and there are quite a few new faces around here! So let me reintroduce myself. 

Relentless optimism paired with too much caffeine. It's the recipe for my my life. Born and raised in Texas, I had a craving for something more than white picket fences at a very young age. Texas is what made me who I am, but exploring the world has defined me ever since.

I did what most people advised me not to: get a degree in history. I spent my college years at Texas Tech before moving overseas. History took me to England, where I studied kings and queens and somehow ended up with a Masters Degree on the subject. When I wasn't studying or writing papers I was exploring every inch of the UK.

But all fairytales must come to an end. I found myself back in Texas restless and unsure about it all. It took me awhile, but I finally found the perfect balance in life. I spend my weekdays at a desk working in healthcare administration, and my weekends exploring every inch of the world. Travel is my one true love and we are very happy together indeed.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.