Town Center | Sugar Land, Texas

27 August 2013

It's been awhile since my last post! Preparing for a move is stressful, especially when you're moving 5,000 miles away to a different country. Since I haven't been doing much of anything lately, I thought I'd share a few photos from my hometown. 

Sugar Land is a suburb just outside of Houston, Texas. Founded in 1959, Sugar Land got its name because of its location around the Imperial Sugar Factory. Now, one of the biggest suburbs in the Houston area, Sugar Land has a population of 81,000, and is home to Minute Maid Headquarters. 

Sugar Land Town Center is one of my favorite places to go when I'm home. It's full of quirky restaurants, cute boutiques, and fun bars. When the weather is nice (which is rare in Texas) it's a wonderful place to just walk around. 









XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I used to go to Sugar Land a lot for work and we loved getting to eat at all the cute cafes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's so cool! Most people are like "What's Sugar Land?" Lol

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the move to UK!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.