Hereford Cathedral | Hereford, England

05 November 2013

Yesterday one of my classes had the opportunity to go to Hereford, England to look at medieval manuscripts. Thinking we'd be in an archive all day, I didn't bring my good camera. 
Silly me. 

The archive was a part of Hereford Cathedral, one of the most beautiful churches I have ever stepped foot in. Luckily, I did bring my iPhone and was able to snap a few pics. We spent most of the day handling medieval books and documents as well as exploring the cathedral. I even had the opportunity to transcribe a document signed by Elizabeth I! 

As a history major, it's a dream to have opportunities such as this. I've been feeling extremely blessed lately! 


Sorry I haven't been blogging as much this week! I've been crazy busy as well as a little but ill. I don't even know if this post makes any sense, seeing as my brain is not functioning properly at the moment. Yay for colds!

Happy Tuesday! 
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. In Hartford, Heresford and Hampshire... hurricanes hardly happen :P

    and how beautiful! I seem to be on a cathedral roll on my blog, too. they're really awesome, in the old-fashioned sense of the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old churches and this one looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.