The Tea Birds | Bristol, England

26 July 2014

After a long day in the library, I was in desperate need of some sugar and a cup of tea. I had visited the Tea Birds once before and absolutely loved it. That was months and months ago however, and a visit to this lovely vintage tea room was well overdue.
The first thing that grabs your attention is the amazing vintage decor and music. I mean, who doesn't want to drink tea off mismatching vintage china while being serenaded by Elvis? The atmosphere is relaxing, girly, and oh so precious. 
Celebrating its one year anniversary this upcoming November, the Tea Birds is independently owned and operated by two Bristol locals, Anna and Jodie. The location of the Tea Birds on busy Park Street makes it an ideal location for the visitor or local. The most appealing thing of all? The Tea Birds is reasonably priced! For 4 pounds you can enjoy a Sweet or Savory Tea, and for 12 pounds you can go all out and get a full Afternoon Tea! Not to mention, the cupcakes are 2 pounds or less!
Do I recommend visiting the Tea Birds? Absolutely! In fact, I have just recently added it to my Bristol Travel Guide! So if you're in the Bristol area, why not stop by?

Happy Saturday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.