Bristol Balloon Fiesta | 1

10 August 2014

This year is the 36th annual Bristol Balloon Fiesta, Europe's largest hot air balloon event. Hot air balloons are somewhat iconic here in Bristol, and I have been looking forward to this event since I first heard about it last year.  The Balloon Fiesta attracts over 500,000 people every year. In typical English fashion, it was raining during the Friday 6pm launch. I had already set myself up on Brandon Hill and was determined not to back down. Needless to say the wait in the rain was worth it. 

To spare you from balloon overload, I'm splitting the Fiesta into two posts. Nighttime glow pictures will be posted in a couple of days!

Happy Sunday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.