Churchill Arms | London, England

02 August 2014

A few weeks ago Anna from Eat See Do blogged about the Churchill Arms, a quirky little pub in Kensington, London. Shortly after, Sammy from To the Days Like This decided to give it a try and then blogged about it as well. Needless to say, I was digging the vibes the pub was giving through my computer screen. So I told myself "I shall go to the Churchill Arms next time I'm in London. And I shall blog about it"....
Built in 1750, the Churchill Arms was once frequented by Winston Churchill's grandparents. The pub eventually changed its name to commemorate the Churchills after World War II. Inside you can find World War II and Winston Churchill memorabilia, along with a few life size posters of the current royal family. The pub occupies the front portion of the building with a Thai restaurant occupying the back. Everything on the menu is only 7.50, which is an absolute bargain for good London food! It's the perfect place for a quick meal accompanied by great atmosphere!

Happy Saturday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.