Wells Cathedral Round 2 | Wells, England

26 November 2014

 I visited Wells Cathedral for the first time about this time last year. My last visit to Wells Cathedral was to transcribe medieval manuscripts. Because it was a class trip, I didn't bring my camera. Fail, right? This time I was prepared. Easily my favorite cathedral EVER, Wells Cathedral was the first Gothic cathedral built in England. I won't bore you with too many details as I've written a post about this cathedral before, but I just HAD to share these pictures!


A 3 pound donation is required to take pictures inside the cathedral which is used for the upkeep of this amazing building. Well worth it since the actual admission to the cathedral is free!

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.