Sunday Brunch | Black Walnut Cafe

06 December 2015


Living in Houston means I am surrounded by some of the country's most famous cuisine. In 1998, USA Today called Houston the "dining capital in the United States" as Houstonians eat out more than any other city. Houston is proud of that title, and continues to impress visitors and critics alike. More recently, Houston was named America's favorite Food City in 2015 by Travel + Leisure. Around every corner you are surrounded by culinary delights. 

There's no tradition I love more than Sunday Brunch. While there are numerous places in Houston that boast a good Sunday Brunch, a favorite of mine is Black Walnut Cafe. Located across various Texas cities, my local Black Walnut is always bustling with people. The cafe atmosphere is the ideal spot for a relaxing Sunday Brunch, whether you are on your own or with a group of friends.

If your feeling coffee, the vanilla latte is an obsession of mine. However, I personally think a Bloody Mary is the perfect way to start off brunch. I'm a creature of habit, and although I have enjoyed everything I've tried off the menu, the Pico Benedict is my personal favorite. This Tex-Mex twist on Eggs Benedict is unique and delicious!


Do you have any favorite brunch spots??

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.