Thanksgiving at Barton Creek Resort & Spa | Austin, TX

02 December 2015


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with food, family, and more food! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I love any holiday that brings family together. Last year, although there was no family, I enjoyed spending Thanksgiving with some of my friends and loved ones. 

This year however, since it was my first Thanksgiving back stateside in three years, we decided to make the Texas rounds. We drove from Houston to Waco, then finally to Austin to visit both sides of the family. The result? Lots of driving and four separate Thanksgiving meals. I'm stuffed. We don't normally do Thanksgiving in Austin, but a little change up in the usual holiday routine was just what we needed. So we booked a couple of rooms in one of Austin's most beautiful neighborhoods, Barton Creek. 

As always, the Texas weather was highly unpredictable. We were rained in the majority of the holiday, however Barton Creek Resort & Spa had enough to keep the whole family entertained indoors. 


Barton Creek Resort & Spa not only has super fast wifi, but is pet friendly! My sister brought her puppy for the weekend, and keeping him in the room was no problem! After a little R&R in the room, we headed to the spa for champagne and massages. Needless to stay it was a very relaxing stay. 


How did you celebrate your Thanksgiving?

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.