1) I've decided 'Thoughts From Abroad' needs a regular day. Let's try for every Friday.
2) It's safe to say that I have at least one cup of coffee everyday. To some this may seem like no big deal. Seeing as I hated coffee this time last year, I'd say it is a pretty big deal.
3) It has been over a week since my last trip to Primark. My wallet is happy.
4) Would ordering Velveeta and Ro-tel off eBay be sketchy?
5) I made my first graduate school presentation on Thursday. Whether anyone paid attention is up for discussion.
6) Interested in Medieval history? I highly recommend reading Holy Feast and Holy Fast: The Religious Significance of Food to Medieval Women. It's interesting and kind of bizarre.
7) I have three day trips planned before Christmas break, and I'm trying to plan one more. Get excited for some great posts coming your way!
8) I tried to restrain myself from buying tickets to see The Wanted's 2014 tour, but I was unsuccessful. Looks like I'll be making a trip to Cardiff in March for a little boyband fun!
9) I've added a new section to the blog! Features is a page where you can check out other sites that Bristol in my Pocket has been featured on!
10) Last week I asked y'all for suggestions on where to get some delicious fish & chips. This week, let me know some of your favorite Bristol cafes!
|Veggie burger at GBK.|