Oxford, England

23 December 2013

I'm back in Texas with a serious case of jet lag. I'm so happy to be home for Christmas!

For my last day trip before the holidays, I headed to Oxford. 
Ariana, a friend from my study abroad days, was in London visiting her boyfriend. We decided a few months back that we would meet up somewhere neither of us had been to for a day trip. However, we only picked our destination a short 24 hours before. 
Unfortunately, it happened to be the coldest day in England since my arrival 3 months ago. 

The weather didn't damper our spirits! We managed to walk the entire city and see some of the most beautiful sites!


Oxford was so beautiful! I'm so happy we managed to work in a little day trip.

This will probably be my last post before Christmas. I'm going to take a small break this week and focus on spending time with my family.

Merry Christmas!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.