I am taking a tiny break from blogging until my essay deadlines in two weeks, but don't fret! I'll still be posting, just not as frequently.
I have been back in Texas for a little less than a week and already I have experienced a little reverse culture shock. It's amazing how 3 months abroad can change your outlook on home! So, instead of Thoughts From Abroad, this week is Thought From Home.
1) Everything in America is so big! The houses, the shopping centers, the portion sizes. EVERYTHING IS SO BIG!
2) I'm finding it increasingly difficult to work on my essays. It's hard to focus when you have access to a TV and BBC America is constantly playing Doctor Who!
3) I missed Tex Mex so much, it's not even funny. I would bathe in queso if I could.
4) It's so inconvenient having to drive everywhere! Why can't everything be within walking distance?
5) There's nothing like Christmas in Texas, however, I do miss Bristol!
|Me and my sister. Obviously my skin hasn't seen the sun in 3 months.|