1) Couple sitting at the table next to me in cafe:
Man: "I don't know if I should take the job. It's in Texas."
Woman: "Is there even anything to do in Texas? I thought they just sat around shooting stuff all day."
2) There has been a debate on the best Nando's flavor. I'm team Mango & Lime.
3) Did you know that the River Severn (Bristol's main water source) has the second highest tidal range in the world? That's crazy!
4) It's been stupid cold here lately, but no sign of snow.
5) I have officially finished Peep Show and moved on to The IT Crowd. Gotta love British TV.
6) People take coffee art very seriously here in Bristol.
7) Kid at work when I told him we were studying things from Victorian times: "You're American, you don't know the answers".
8) School is officially in full swing and I couldn't be happier. It nice to have something to do again, let alone something I enjoy.
9) My best friend Leah is coming to visit me in March, another friend Meagan comes in April, and my family comes in May! AHHHH! I'm so excited to show everyone Bristol!
10) I'm officially offering Sponsorships! Seeing as this little blog baby of mine is still growing, I wanted to offer affordable and easy ways to sponsor. Both options are cheaper than cup of coffee, and are great ways to get your blog on my reader's radars!