Book Love | The Husband's Secret

11 June 2014

"Imagine that your husband wrote you a letter, to be opened after his death. Imagine, too, that the letter contains his deepest, darkest secret—something with the potential to destroy not just the life you built together, but the lives of others as well. Imagine, then, that you stumble across that letter while your husband is still very much alive...." Goodreads

I'm not usually one to pick up a book like 'The Husband's Secret'.
However, when I read the summary I was instantly interested.
The story follows three women, all of whom are effected by the contents of one letter.

Liane Moriarty writing is wonderful.
She has perfected the art of inner dialogue,
making the characters so much more relatable.

An easy and enjoyable read, I finished 'The Husband's Secret' in a single day.
I would suggest this book to anyone who needs something to read on vacation.
It's interesting, funny, and sad: the three major factors that make a book unputdownable.


Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.