- Conversations with kids at work:
- Kid: "How old are you?"
- Me: "23."
- Kid: "I thought you were 16!"
- Although I just spent the weekend in London, I'm going back on tomorrow to have lunch with an old study abroad friend! I'm really excited to see Rachel as I haven't seen her in 3 years!
- I've eaten at Mission Burrito about 3 times this week. Is that bad?
- Now that the undergraduate term is over, the library is soooo quiet. I can finally do some dissertation writing in peace!
- I'm trying to plan a weekend trip to Italy sometime soon! Yay for little trips away!
- American Horror Story: Freak Show has finally started releasing little tiny hints! Gah, I seriously cannot wait!
- There's nothing more depressing than being inside an archive on a beautiful day, which is what I have on the agenda today.