Three Cliffs | Wales

23 August 2014

I never considered myself an "outdoorsy" kind of girl. Ask any of my friends back in the US and they'll tell you that I "don't like the sun". Upon my recent trip to Wales however, I had a revelation. I know, very dramatic. But I came to the realization that I DO actually like the outdoors. What I don't like is being outdoors in the heat. Lucky for me, it has started cooling down here in the UK and I have been able to enjoy walks outside comfortably. 

Located just outside of Swansea, Three Cliffs Bay is one of the UK's most famous coastlines. After parking our car, we took a 20 minute hike on a path surrounded wild blackberries. Upon reaching our destination, we we presented with some of the most AMAZING views. 

Happy Saturday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.