Manchester Christmas Markets

18 December 2014

German Christmas Markets are still a new and exciting concept for me. This is only my second winter in England and I remember last year wanting to spend every weekend drinking German beer and eating German sausage. It was an expensive winter for me obviously. 

J's attitude towards German Christmas Markets reflects many of my English friend's thoughts: "Once you've seen one market, you've seen them all". I had started to believe that was true. Each German Christmas Market I stumbled upon was starting to lose its appeal. But then I visited Manchester.

Spread out around the city centre, Manchester hosts a total of nine Christmas markets. NINE! I was overwhelmed and excited and eager to see them all. Each market is within walking distance of each other, and if you're feeling particularly festive (as I was) you can follow the Manchester Christmas Market Trail. 




Click here for more details!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.