The Lost Pictures | Bristol

23 July 2015

During my short visit back to Bristol in February I found myself snapping away on a beautiful sunny morning. The Harbourside played an important role in my daily life when I was a resident of this busy city. I lived on the harbour, I walked along side it to work, and I would occasionally treat myself to a coffee or two on one of the harbour's many overpriced cafes. Standing on the harbour as a tourist rather than a resident was a strange feeling. I knew I had to take advantage it. 

It was Pancake Day (obviously a good day to remember) and although Elle and I couldn't find any pancakes in Bristol (don't worry, we found some in Bath) we stumbled across a few things that reminded me of why Bristol is generally awesome. From an interactive art instillation on Pero Bridge to a canal cruise on the Avon, Bristol is quite possibly the coolest city ever. Looking back on these pictures reminds me of how lucky I was to live in such a beautifully unique place. 

It would be a shame to let these pictures go to waste. I only recently stumbled across them. Although there are only a few, I thought anyone who has lived in Bristol, England would appreciate them as much as I do. 

Elle casually making an appearance on the blog as she does.


Check out some more awesome pictures of Bristol's Harbourside here.

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.