MONTHLY LOVE | NOVEMBER

26 November 2015


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Whether you are celebrating in America, abroad, or know nothing about the holiday whatsoever, I hope you have an amazing day! Lots of things have been happening this month, but my favorite by far was hearing the news Jon has booked his flight to America! That's right, the Brit will be invading the streets of Texas for a couple of weeks in January and I am beyond excited to show him around my home. From Houston to San Antonio and New Orleans, we have a lot planned! But for now, lets talk about how amazing November has been!


THINGS I'M LOVING 


SAMSUNG GALAXY NOOK | Although I enjoy nothing more than flipping through the pages of a new book, I was tossing around the idea of buying a Kindle or Nook. Since I am always traveling and am on the go 24/7, a tablet just made a little more sense. HOWEVER, I never got the chance to purchase my own. Instead, at my company's quarterly meeting, I was awarded Employee of the Quarter. My prize? A Samsung Galaxy Nook!

CHRISTMAS MUSIC | I don't' care what anyone says, the Michael Buble Christmas album is out and is playing on repeat in my household! 

PINE SCENTED CANDLES | I'm a candle hoarder. The first step is admitting your addiction, right? Well since the seasons are changing from fall to winter, I obviously had to buy a few more winter scented candles. Anything pine scented is my absolutely favorite at the moment!

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING | This is the first Christmas I have had a 'big girl' job. I've always worked, as long as I can remember, but this year I actually have an income that allows me to give real presents. All my shopping is done, but I am beyond excited for my family to open up their presents on Christmas Day! 


LOVELY LINKS

+ With all of the horrible things going on to the world, I have found a father's words to his son to be one of the most moving videos to come out of Paris. In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr "Darkness can not drive out darkness; only light can do that".
+ Looking for a good Christmas playlist? Zoe Sugg's Spotify playlist is PERFECTION. 
+ I've really been enjoying Helene's free webinars. If you are interested in growing your blog, I highly recommend taking her latest course, Build a Successful Blog!

1 comment:

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.