5 Coffee Shops to Visit in Bristol, England

03 March 2016


If you're anything like me, photos of coffee on Instagram make me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I actually never liked coffee until I moved to England. Boy was I in for a treat! The flavors, the detail, the emphasis on perfection! Coffee is an art in the UK. Now that I am back in America, I feel like I've become a bit of a coffee snob. Instead of coffee shops around every corner, I'm forced to take a 15 minute journey for a cup of jo that isn't from Starbucks. While I am still searching for that perfect cup here in the US, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite places in my favorite city, Bristol.

Having lived in Bristol for just under two years, I came to know the local coffee shops in the area. There's nothing I loved more than going to my favorite coffee shops with a book or my laptop and just spending hours working. Here are a list of my personal favorites (get this: they all serve really amazing breakfasts too)!


BOSTON TEA PARTY
75 Park Street
97 Whiteladies Road
1 Princess Victoria Street
A photo posted by Boston Tea Party (@btpcafes) on


SPICER + COLE
1 Queen Square Ave.
9 Princess Victoria Street


SMALL STREET ESPRESSO 
23 Small Street



DECO LOUNGE 
50 Cotham Hill
A photo posted by S a r a D a v i s (@sararosedavis) on

HART'S BAKERY
Arch 35, Lower Approach Road
A photo posted by Laura Hart (@hartsbakery) on

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.