Ruins, ATVs, and Underwater Caves | Adventuras Mayas

08 December 2016

I am an active adventurer. On any given trip I have this impulsive need to get out and do things. My family however is all for luxurious naps on the beach and pina coladas by the pool. While I can't complain about a relaxing vacation, I was thrilled when everyone agreed to a day of ruins, ATVs, and underwater caves!

We chose the tour Adventure Mayas. They conveniently picked us up at the hotel and guided us around our various activities. It was the perfect day full of the best to see in Playa del Carmen. I even broke out the GoPro for the trip! There are SO many things to do in Playa del Carmen and the surrounding areas. From history to active adventures, there is something for everyone. 

I apologize in advance if you get motion sick during my video. I promise I'm trying to get better at this GoPro-ing!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.