Rome | Italy

23 February 2020

Guess who is slowly transitioning herself back into the blogging world!
As a teacher, it is hard to find the time to sit down and write about my travels (trust me, I am still traveling). Although I fully can't commit myself to this blog as I did years ago, I find I still want to share my photos and stories as I continue to explore the world around me. Gone are the days where I spent hours obsessing over stats and promoting my posts across all social media platforms. At the time this blog was really growing my priorities were different. This time around I am here to share for the sole purpose of making myself happy. I want to be able to go back years later and say to myself "what a wonderful trip that was, I am so happy I documented it". These posts won't be long, and they won't be as detailed. But if you find yourself still reading my blog after all these years I am happy to have you here. 



Rome | July 2019

Last summer I visited Italy for the second time. The first time I was sixteen and Italy was my first introduction to Europe. It was all new and exciting, but unfortunately I came down with a bad case of food poisoning that left me stuck in my hotel room for 5 days.

I was beyond excited to return. Our first stop was Rome and the Eternal City was exactly as I remembered. There are some places that slowly change as time moves on. Rome however, is a city frozen in time. No matter how many years pass, the magic of the city will always be there. 


Our trip to Rome only lasted for two days. Some people say you need more time to really get to know a city, but I was eager to explore parts of the Italian country that I had never visited before. Stayed tuned for posts on the Vatican, Verona, Venice, and Florence.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Have been following your blog (via the old-fashioned magic of RSS feed) since your Bristol days, so I was delighted to be pushed this. Please keep them coming, at whatever pace works for you!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.