Doctor Who Experience | Cardiff, Wales

02 September 2014

I had been wanting to go to the Doctor Who Experience since first moving to Bristol. Doctor Who is extremely popular in the UK, and for a good reason, it's an amazing show! Located in Cardiff, Wales, the Doctor Who Experience is only about an hour train ride away. When my cousin came to visit for a few days, we made it a priority to see the Experience. 

I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited to see the Tardis parked on the waterside. We eagerly bought tickets and then headed inside. The first part of the Experience is interactive. Moving from one room to the next, you are presented with a task the Doctor has asked: land the Tardis and help him escape. The set was absolutely amazing, but because you are with a rather large group of people, nobody really wants to 'play along'. Afterwards, you are free to explore the exhibit which houses props, clothing, and sets from the TV show. It was incredible seeing some of these things up close, but to be honest I was expecting the exhibit to be larger. 
Overall the Doctor Who Experience is worth the 15 pounds. Will I go back? Probably not. The entire Experience will be closing at the end of the month to prepare for the new Doctor (who is amazing in my opinion). Who knows, maybe I'll go back to see what they change! 

Do you watch the show? And if so, who is your favorite Doctor, companion, and villain?
My favorites are Ten, Rose, and the Weeping Angels!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.