Spending the Day Like a Tourist | Bristol, England

15 September 2014

Although I pride myself in knowing Bristol pretty well, sometimes it's nice to experience the city as a tourist would. I had been wanting to do a Sightseeing Bus Tour of Bristol for ages. I had done one of Oxford back in November and loved it. Seeing as they close for the Fall/Winter pretty soon, I decided why not take advantage of this amazing weather?

The Sightseeing Bus Tour has 20 stops, spanning over 12 miles. Student tickets are only 11 pounds, which isn't bad considering tickets in London are almost 30 pounds! Although I had seen most of the sights before, there were quite a few places I hadn't really ventured to yet (The Downs and Clifton College for example). The weather was absolutely perfect to just sit in the open top bus and enjoy Bristol's amazing sites!
Happy Monday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.