The 'Home' Feeling

11 September 2014

About a week ago I moved into a new apartment/flat.
To be honest, I really wasn't happy with the situation at first. I went from having my own bathroom to sharing one with four guys. I went from having a washer and a dryer to just a washer. I went from being on the ground floor to being in a three story walk up. Needless to say, I had a slight emotional breakdown (most likely brought on from all my dissertation stress). It took me a few days, but now I quite like my quaint little apartment. I realized the reason I was so emotional was I hadn't had time to make my new place feel like "home" yet. The more I decorated and unpacked, the more I felt at ease. With living abroad, having a place feel like home is essential to being happy.
I still don't have Wifi though....

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.