New Orleans Through My iPhone

10 February 2016


Flying over the Houston channel, a book in my lap, I couldn't help but feel excited.

New Orleans was our destination. 

I had been many times previously. Since my last visit back in May it has held a special place in my heart. There is nowhere in the world like New Orleans, and a getaway was just what we needed. 

I wish I could say I was being a "good blogger" this trip. A year ago I would have held my camera firmly in my hand, snapping away furiously. This trip however, I left the camera in the hotel and opted to carry a book instead. It was nice really, to go somewhere without worrying about what I would blog about. However, I did snap just enough pictures on my trusty iPhone to share with y'all. 


Stanley, Frenchman Street, live music, and some darn good food. New Orleans is an amazing place. Although I don't have many posts to give y'all this past trip, I will ALWAYS recommend New Orleans as a good idea.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with you that New Orleans is always a good idea! From the amazing food and music to all of the crazy people and the southern charm, you can't go wrong with a trip to New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im new to blogging, but I 100% agree that is really nice to ditch the camera sometimes and just enjoy being in the moment a bit more! These iphone pictures turned out beautifully, anyway! ��

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.