New Orleans Through My iPhone

10 February 2016


Flying over the Houston channel, a book in my lap, I couldn't help but feel excited. My boyfriend, who I hadn't seen in four months, sat to my left. It was his first trip to visit me since I moved back stateside, and I wanted to show him all the beauty of the American South.

New Orleans was our destination. 

I had been many times previously. Since my last visit back in May it has held a special place in my heart. There is nowhere in the world like New Orleans, and a romantic getaway was just what we needed. 

I wish I could say I was being a "good blogger" this trip. A year ago I would have held my camera firmly in my hand, snapping away furiously. This trip however, I left the camera in the hotel and opted to carry a book instead. It was nice really, to go somewhere without worrying about what I would blog about. However, I did snap just enough pictures on my trusty iPhone to share with y'all. 


Pat O'Briens, Stanley, Frenchman Street, live music, and some damn good food. New Orleans is an amazing place. Although I don't have many posts to give y'all this past trip, I will ALWAYS recommend New Orleans as a good idea.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with you that New Orleans is always a good idea! From the amazing food and music to all of the crazy people and the southern charm, you can't go wrong with a trip to New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im new to blogging, but I 100% agree that is really nice to ditch the camera sometimes and just enjoy being in the moment a bit more! These iphone pictures turned out beautifully, anyway! ��

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.