Sandown | Isle of Wight

04 November 2014

Warning | This post is very picture heavy.

Now that I have established I took a lot of pictures on the Isle of Wight, let's get to my visit to Sandown with fellow Texan living in Bristol, Elle. Located on the east coast of the Isle of Wight, Sandown is home to a pier, a candy shop, and one hell of a pretty beach. Sandown was easy enough to get to (we bought an Isle of Wight day bus ticket), but extremely hard to get out of. We waited an hour for a bus only to be told it wasn't going the direction we wanted to go (even though the sign clearly said it did)! All in all, Sandown is worth a the visit to the beach, but plan ahead to use the train system and not the buses!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.