Texas on Instagram

18 May 2016


Ah, home sweet home. 

Aside for the two years I lived in England, I have always lived in the Lone Star State. Texas has always really been home. I recently read an article describing how Texas has became a major tourist attraction and I wasn't surprised. It's a big state and we do have a lot to offer! As John Steinbeck once said, "Texas is a state of mind". 

Over the past year, I have frequently posted on my travels around the world. From New Orleans to London, you can find it all here on Of Golden Roses! Something you can't really find? Posts on my home state! After reading some of y'alls comments on my recent Reader Survey, I thought it was about time to introduce you to some of the best things about this great state of mine. 

So why exactly is Texas so awesome? Well for starters, the history.

A photo posted by Jesse Clark (@jessejojames) on


A photo posted by Hen Lin (@henlin_tw) on

And then there's the nature
A photo posted by Nikola Kudrna (@alokin_k) on

And a little bit of everything else.
A photo posted by RODEOHOUSTON (@rodeohouston) on

A photo posted by Illeigh Emanuel (@illeighann) on





xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.