A Little Trip to Austin Texas

13 April 2016


I've been in Austin, Texas quite a bit recently. Between work and visiting friends I spent the majority of this past week in the capitol of Texas. Austin and I have never been strangers. I have family in Austin and have spent countless weekends/holidays visiting. However, it has been YEARS since I really visited the city like a tourist. Enter What the Elle.

You remember Elle right? Fellow Texan who moved to Bristol and instantly became my bffl? Yeah, that girl. In case you missed it, we went on some pretty amazing adventures in England, which you can read about here and here and here. Well she's back in Texas and so our Texas adventures begin! As Elle lives in Austin now, the city was perfect for our first stateside escapade. 


We started the weekend with food, of course, followed by shopping, walking, and more eating. Austin is a city that oozes character. Around every corner is something exciting and weird. As the saying goes, the Austinites succeed at keeping Austin weird. 


How many shots does it take to get a not so awkward picture of me? Four apparently. 


There is so much to do in Austin especially when the sun is out! After walking up and down South Congress, we decided to explore Austin's beautiful green spaces. 


What is your favorite state capitol?
xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

This blog is a positive space. I reserve the right to remove any comments that I feel may be offensive.